Traveling comfortably and looking fashionable can be quite challenging. When I travel, my sightseeing style is very intense, I tend to explore for lots of hours, and tend to pack comfortable clothes. But let’s be honest: comfortable doesn’t always look great! But guess what? It can be. No more mummy jeans and khaki shorts. 🙂 🙂
Synergy Organic Clothing is an amazing eco fashion company that has put a lot of commitment and love in making sure that the clothing they sell is “conscience-clean” & eco-friendly at every step of the way. From the workers that are paid fair wages to the chemical and pesticides-free organic materials used to produce the clothes, this company does it right all along. And they also support the Waterwheel Foundation non-profit organization that focuses on projects benefiting women and children, clean water, food banks, urban gardening, and more. This dedication to the environment and people is reflected by their stunning fashion collection for the everyday girl.
I had the chance to try out the Sloan Jacket in Midnight & Skate Dress in Emerald/ Deep Sea. Here’s what I loved about them:
- They’re super comfortable to be out and about the whole day. The A line and flowy skirt makes it easy to move around while still maintaining a nice silhouette.
- Made of 100% organic cotton and colored with low-impact dyes.
- By rolling them inside your luggage they don’t take too much space.
- You can wear them both in winter or in summer. Evening or day time. Super versatile.
- Last but not least…..both garments have pockets! Love them!
Don’ t be deceived by thinking that organic and ethical clothes can’t be fashionable. They are: these two garments are an excellent proof. Want more? Run a search on Oreeko.com to find an amazing selections of eco brands.
[divider]Synergy Organic Clothing provided this item free for review and all opinions and experiences are 100% my own.[/divider]